6 Random Factoids Aboot Me
Tagged by the swaggerific neutronbox
1. My middle name is Jeffery.
2. The first records I bought were Who’s Missing by The Who and Harder… Faster by April Wine.
3. I somewhat recently found out that Tony Bennett is my grandmas cousin which is sorta neat though I’m not a big fan.
4. I ripped my lip off with a door handle when I was 4 and had to get 32 stitches. I’ve got a cool little joker scar at he corner of my mouth now.
5. I own The Notebook.
6. If you lay there. If you just lay there. I will not lay with you and I will not forget the world. Never forget.
*bonus fact* For the majority of my life I thought the lyrics to Chasing Cars were “would you lay with me and just fork at the world”